Revere Capital leverage's its strength in identifying underlying real estate value and structuring solutions to meet the needs of quality sponsors in an inefficient market.
The Principals have successfully invested in cycles of growth and recession, with significant investment experience in economies undergoing turmoil such as the bond crisis in 1998, the financial distress in the wake of September 11, 2001 and through the 2008 financial crisis.
Revere Capital applies forward critical thinking in its underwriting practices, incorporating realistic asset valuations which are based on achievable assumptions while structuring for downside risk protection. Having the flexibility to structure the investment in the most advantageous format is a key competitive advantage since these opportunities are typically off-market negotiated transactions.
Determining value in various market climates requires knowledge, discernment and an opportunistic approach to investing. With over 45 years of real estate experience, our principals have a proven track record for finding assets which outperform the market.
Revere is guided by the following principals:
- Focus on Underlying Asset Value: Emphasis on opportunities based on underlying real estate fundamentals and identification of performance enhancement strategies to realize intrinsic or potential value.
- Realistic Evaluation of Risk and Reward: Employ forward critical thinking to guide its investment decisions and apply conservative and realistic asset valuations with achievable performance and exit assumptions to determine the risk/reward profile of each investment.
- Applied Research: Creation of comprehensive market, property, and borrower/operating partner analysis utilizing appraisals and economic research prepared by independent consultants and market research firms.
- Flexible Approach to Deal Structuring: Creatively structured debt solutions to enhance deal flow and provide a competitive advantage over more narrowly defined investment platforms.
- Portfolio Diversification: Systematic construction of a portfolio that mitigates risk by appropriately diversifying exposure to markets, product types, and number of transactions.