- This loan is a strategic purchase of a small apartment project in the Media Center redevelopment area of Burbank.
- Circa 1940’s construction, with stable in-place occupancy due to the property’s irreplaceable infill location.
- 67% loan to purchase, for a 2-year initial term, with a 1-year extension option.
- Revere structured with “soft” additional collateral to mitigate the <1:1: initial DSCR.
- The property is surrounded by Universal Studios, Disney, Dolby, NBC.
- Revere Capital funded this $3.5 million loan secured by a first lien on a 41-unit multifamily property in Austin, TX
- Proceeds were used to acquire the property and for capital improvements to the units
- The property is over 90% occupied and is located in an up-and-coming area of Austin
- Transaction closed in under one month
Revere Capital funded a $19,625,000 loan secured by a 360,000 sf retail property in Colorado Springs, CO. The loan was used by the sponsor to purchase its debt at a discount from a mortgage REIT who needed liquidity. The loan also provided a reserve account for future leasing costs.
- Loan was under application with another lender who was unable to fund due to COVID-19 related financing issues. Fortunately, Revere is well-capitalized and was able to close quickly with a creative structure that maximized proceeds
- Revere was able to close this loan in under 15 business days
Revere provided acquisition financing for a 100% occupied retail center in suburban Chicago.
- Revere Capital funded a $6,000,000 loan to acquire the leased fee interest in a 100% occupied 150,000 SF retail center. The property has maintained a strong occupancy history, with national credits including Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, Marshall’s, Dollar Tree, PetSmart, Panera Bread, Sprint, and BMO Harris Bank.
- Simultaneous with the acquisition, the Borrower entered into a 99-year ground lease with in which the Borrower leased the Property to the ground lessee in exchange for a lump sum initial payment and escalating, annual rental payments.
- This is Revere’s sixth loan with this repeat Borrower, who relies on Revere to work quickly in order to make their closing deadlines.
Revere Capital funded a $3,700,000 loan secured by a first lien on a 22,729 SF parcel in the strong Glendale, CA sub-market of Los Angeles.
- Parcel has recently been up- zoned from office to multifamily
- Property is currently being marketed for sale, with one offer received to-date
- Loan provides additional time for soliciting additional offers and consummation of a sale.
Revere Capital funded a $25,000,000 loan secured by a first lien on a 400,000-sf retail shopping center sitting on over 22 acres of commercial land located in Birmingham, AL.
- Property is considered to be one of the premier pieces of real estate in the Birmingham market
- Proceeds were used to refinance the property
- Sponsor is an experienced retail operator with a track record of success
Revere Capital concurrently funded two acquisition loans totaling $18,000,000 secured by first liens on two Phoenix-area hotels: a 105-room hotel in Downtown Phoenix, and a 90-room hotel in Florence, AZ.
- Revere was able to structure the loans around the sponsor’s complex TIC structure.
- Small holdbacks were included in each loan for initial capital improvements and working capital needs during the management transition process.
- Both hotels will be affiliated with one of the largest global hotel companies.
Revere Capital funded a $7,200,000 loan secured by a first lien on two commercial buildings and two land parcels located in San Fernando, CA.
• A portion of the collateral consists of a historic property in the city
• Borrower intends to complete renovations for both properties
• Proceeds were used to refinance existing loans and for capital improvements
Revere Capital funded a $23,500,000 loan secured by a multifamily and retail property in New York City.
- Loan proceeds were used to refinance senior debt, pay down a portion of mezzanine debt and complete property renovations
- Multifamily and retail units are subject to long term leases in place at closing
- Sponsorship is an experienced local multifamily owner and operator