We provide our investors with
capital preservation and
attractive risk-adjusted yield.
When you become an investor in Revere Capital, you become a part of our team. That means you enjoy a high-touch experience and receive detailed information about how your capital is being used. Our unique investor platform allows you to securely log in any time, from any location, to view annual reports, recently closed transactions, and details about Revere Capital that are important to you.
Revere Capital’s primary investment channels are debt origination and debt acquisition in the real estate and specialty finance sectors.
- Bridge Loans
- Discounted payoff financing
- Debtor-in-possession (DIP) loans
- Secured and subordinated term and revolver loans
- Warehouse facilities
- Joint ventures
- One-off loans, Whole loans, or loan pools
- Loan syndications and participations
- Forward-flow purchase facilities
- Commercial and industrial (C&I)
- A full spectrum of performing, sub-performing, and non-performing loans, charge-offs, and deficiency claims.
Our Areas of Interest
Auto loans, consumer leases and lease-to-own properties, manufactured housing, retail POS financing, investment loans, and home improvement loans.
Aircraft and aircraft engine leases, equipment finance and leasing, factoring, municipal and government receivables, shipping/container, and rail.
Pre-settlement litigation advances, vehicle service contracts, and structural settlements.
In select situations, Revere Capital can also invest across the capital stack, including mezzanine debt, preferred equity, and equity.
Become an Investor With Revere Capital
When you become an investor with Revere Capital, you get timely information directly from our team on deals closed, company updates, and how we’re creating more return on your investment.