Revere Capital’s primary investment channels are debt origination and debt acquisition in the real estate and specialty finance sectors.
- Bridge loans
- Discounted payoff financing
- Debtor-in-possession (DIP) loans
- Secured and subordinated term and revolver loans
- Warehouse facilities
- Joint ventures
- One-off loans, whole loans, or loan pools
- Loan syndications and participations
- Forward-flow purchase facilities
- Commercial and industrial (C&I)
- A full spectrum of performing, sub-performing, and non-performing loans, charge-offs, and deficiency claims.
This Is How We Do It
With the breadth and depth of knowledge needed to navigate the industry’s landmines, the Revere Capital team works across the nation to get positive results for investors and borrowers alike. Attention to detail, creative problem solving, and transparent service allow the Revere team to get to a “Yes” when others can’t.
As Seen In
Revere Capital Is Different
Founded in 2006, Revere Capital focuses on generating current income and providing capital preservation primarily from the origination and acquisition of small-business loans. With a national footprint, Revere Capital offers speed, certainty of execution, and creativity to structure loans to fit borrowers’ needs and provide contractual income for investors.
Get Started Today
Contact a member of the Investor Relations Team